In order to create change we must hold our elected officials responsible for taking action, and that’s simple. We can do that by using notices and affidavits. If you’re trying to affect change for the good in your neighborhood, please feel free to reach out to

The People’s Right and Demand to Know and Instruction to Entire Unadulterated or Unedited Facts and Evidence into the Public Record (